If your kids are already grown don’t read this…
it will break your heart.
Dr. Fred R. Lybrand
Dear Visionary Parents,
How would you like to be a part of a real conversation with likeminded parents about how to create a healthy family? Well, that is exactly our goal.
Amy’s bedtime routine was ’embarrassing’ according to her own words. With kids from age 11 down to age 2, each night was different…sometime the kids were up later…sometimes earlier. Then someone was hungry, then another was fighting, then asthma treatments, then the giggles…but, in ONE WEEK everything changed after Amy and I set up a plan for her evenings.
I know you get the story because you are experiencing it now, though you may not have discovered what Amy has.
Let me blow your categories (as my mentors blew mine 24 years ago):
* We had 5 kids
* They all went to bed when they were supposed to
* They all got up together and started school at the same time
* We (mom and dad) spent no more than 30 minutes a day helping them do school
* They do what we asked them to do when we ask them to do it
* They have all been leaders in whatever they do, from youth group to scouting to employment
* They are all off to college (or will be before long) and doing very well
And here’s the weird part:
* They are happy and have plenty of friends
* They periodically thank us for not raising them to be (what they call) the ‘odd’ kind of homeschoolers
* They also periodically thank us for educating them at home…usually because they know how to get to their schoolwork done while most of their friends are roaming around looking for motivation
After an hour talk with Amy, things changed. And, it isn’t just Amy, it’s the 100s amd 100s of families we’ve helped through the years.
There are three things that really helped us the most:
– Having good mentors
– Having a Bible
– Having a non-psychobabble understanding of growing children who are self starters.
WE CAN HELP YOU
We’ve done this for a long time, and despite the fact that I never figured out how to make everyone happy (I was a pastor for 24 years)…I bet you can’t find or bribe anyone who would say our kids aren’t really cool individuals. I didn’t say perfect 🙂 but I will say they are amazing. Frankly, God has been unusually kind to us in this area of family.
We are not obsessively close or overly rigid. We just realized that we were trying to raise happy adults rather than happy children.
Here’s a link to my conversation with Amy and how it turned out! CLICK FOR AMY’S COOL INTERVIEW
If you’d like to belong to a community of like-minded parents who want to raise leaders for the next generation, then come join with us.
Here’s what you’ll get:
1. A monthly call-in coaching show with Jody and Fred …teaching a strategic insight and talking through all your challenges as long as you want
2. Membership in a Private Forum where parents who mean business are asking and answering strategic questions around our understanding of a Parent-led-Home
3. A Course on how to systematize your home…area by area so fear is replaced by confidence and your kids learn how to succeed with systems for themselves
4. A variety of other courses and lessons on learning (including an eBook of The Absolute Quickest Way to Help Your Child Change), writing, focusing, memorizing, etc.
5. An entire course in our approach to helping children learn to behave well and become disciplined.
6. Private monthly coaching sessions as desired on a first-come-first-serve basis
* Keep searching the internet and reading books and asking around and using your children as an experiment
* Go ahead and get in the program and let us show you how to avoid mistakes and raise solid kids.
So, if you join right now, you will get immediate access to our 5 part course on transforming your home and life by building systems that work.
Mom and Dad time
Area by area we are going to show you, and help you, go from chaos to calm.
We have done a good bit of soul-searching and have decided to simple make the Home and School Success Club a donations-based ministry. We will do coaching, but will have to be a first-come-first-serve approach with a limited number each month. Nonetheless, we are focused on helping your make sense of your family dynamics for impact. Would you please pray about make a donation to keep this effort alive and growing? We aren’t yet 501c3 deductible…so, just remember to deduct the tax difference (if you care to) when you pitch in to help us.
3 Options to Join
Join for Free
One Time Donation
(any amount of your choosing)
PayPal or Credit Cards Accepted
PayPal or Credit Cards Accepted.
PayPal or Credit Cards Accepted
The Value of Dr. Lybrand’s CoachingI have talked to Fred twice, on two very different subjects. After both calls I came away amazed at how productive and practical they were. Truly, he is very very good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone looking for concise, practical and actionable advice, insight and guidance..-Mike Kolesar, Austin, Texas